Technical support with a human touch
We provide professional and friendly IT Services to businesses around Tendring, Colchester and throughout Essex, Suffolk and London. With our location, resources and experience we are able to provide a unique and proven service to our many clients.
We don't speak "techy" and we pride ourselves on our personal approach and service. Click on the icons to find out more.
Our fully managed IT support solution will monitor your network and devices 24 / 7 to ensure the safety of your business network and data. Our support packages include bespoke cover with all costs included and our engineers available to you 24/365 to solve any technical issues, including proactive and reactive on-site support.
Server and workstation support
Our team of Microsoft certified engineers are on hand to support your entire infrastructure on Windows server platforms as well as desktop machines, macs and mobile. We are also trained to setup and support all cloud based solutions.
From planning, migration and deployment, our experienced team can setup and configure cloud solutions such as Office 365, Microsoft Azure and AWS. We can also deliver ongoing training and support for your staff as part of a tailored package.
We can be your complete IT Department taking full responsibility for all IT and Cloud services, supporting, resolving and keeping you fully informed through your dedicated account manager.
Temporary and leave cover
Red Nova Solutions will cover planned or sudden absences within your own IT team, providing full support where necessary to ensure no interruption to your business.
Helpdesk with client login
Our helpdesk is managed by service support skilled engineers to help solve your problem. Our ticketing system will log your problem and give you emailed updates to the situation and developments. Also our helpdesk system is setup to enable every user access to log on and create, monitor tickets in order to stay on top of jobs in progress.
With an in depth knowledge of your IT environment we can effectively support your users and pride ourselves on our remote support and personable customer service.
Hardware Prep and installation
We preconfigure all your equipment prior to attending site, making sure it works as expected and minimising interruption during installation.
Data has become business critical and irreplaceable assets for both individuals and businesses alike.
Backing up important files using an auxiliary or onsite storage device has become an everyday data protection practice, but this is not by itself a sure-fire solution. After all, backup media have the same risk of being damaged or stolen if they’re stored in the same place as the data’s source. In order to add an extra layer of protection to their valuable information, many people and companies choose to store their backups at an offsite venue to improve their odds against data loss.
Red Nova Solution offer to encrypt your data and take it offsite to two separate locations. Our system is both Virus and ransomware proof so don’t let cybercrime take control of your data and put your business back a step. Our backup plans run seamlessly on your systems to ensure the safety of your data. Bare metal protection is also offered with all Red Nova Offsite Backup plans.
• Cyber crime currently accounts for more than 50% of all crimes in the UK. with this in mind it has brought Network security to the forefront. Here at Red Nova Solutions we take cyber crime very seriously and implement our own plan for network and PC security. Here are some of the benefits of our network protection.
• 24 hours a day monitoring.
• Reports sent directly to a Microsoft certified engineer immediately upon detection.
• Red Nova Anti-virus program running on your machine with reports generated and issued to an engineer. No need to renew your licence and no annual tie in.
• Access controls: Keep users off sites that could cause a data breach and protect the business from the legal liability that comes with a data breach.
• Web Protection included for safer browsing, protect against malware, phishing, adware, botnets, and spam
• Time-based browsing policies: Modify blacklist rules to allow employees to visit non-work sites outside of standard business hours. .
Remote Monitoring services include:
• Alerts and performance checks
• Security monitoring
• Windows, Mac, and Linux compatibility
• Network performance monitoring
• Mobile device monitoring
• Virtual machine monitoring
• Granular roles and permissions
• Automation and bulk actions
Fine-tune your patch management policies to prevent cyberattacks and optimize system performance.
• Customizable policies and scheduling
• Patch roll-back
• Exchange and Office 365 support
• Heightened security for vulnerable programs
• Ability to disable devices
• Deep scans
Red Nova Antivirus
Protect against known viruses and catch new, hard-to-detect malware threats.
• Extensive signature-based scanning
• Heuristic checks
• Active protection and behavioral scanning
• Default policies
• Powerful customization